Friday, December 9, 2016

SAFE AT HOME, BEN NEECE THANKS U.S., HIS FRIENDS

By the Hon. Ben Neece
City of Brownsville Presiding Municipal Judge

Dear Family and Friends:
As you have heard, I was abducted in Lome, Togo, Africa. I was on a business trip representing a client, and my company, Spanish Main Traders, on a coffee transaction.
I am not at liberty to discuss details of the transaction or any details of the abduction.

I will say, I am home, again, in my beloved Brownsville, full of gratitude for a safe return. I thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. Faith in God gave me strength through this ordeal. Though things seemed desperate, at first, hope began to rise, when I started to see that my government was involved, on my behalf.

My country, which I have served, as a Judge, for 32 years, has my undying gratitude for the aid given to me. Those involved have shown me, first hand, how great our country is and how involved our President actually is in serious matters, such as the abduction of U.S. Citizens. I felt immense pride being a U.S. Citizen these last few days.

I am indebted to the fine agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. State Department, from Brownsville to Paris to Lome’. Namaste. You gave me exemplary aid and, more importantly, comforted my sons in their time of distress.

Some of you may think I was foolish for going, but I believe in Global Economic Markets and, that, it is up to us to develop commerce, security, and reliability in global transactions. This is very important for OUR community. So we shouldn’t be afraid to explore possibilities and develop methodologies to establish trade networks.

Thanks, again, for your thoughts and prayers.

On a lighter note: While I was “away,” my first shipment arrived:
1. Jamaica Blue Mountain, and
2. Jamaica High Mountain Supreme
In STOCK!!!!

Spanish Main Traders, Ltd. Co. 956-544-4321
Now you know we mean it when we say:
We Search for the Finest for You

God Bless, the United States of America
And OUR President, Barack Obama
Thank You

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back judge Ben Neece

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back Ben

Anonymous said...

Excellent news

Anonymous said...

Thank God yr back. Where can I buy yr coffee Ben.

Anonymous said...

Was this for real?

Anonymous said...

Fuck the Dos XX guy!! We have Ben Neece! Stay thirsty for coffee my friends!

fuck yeah!

WHY NOT said...

Welcome home!

BobbyWC said...

Great on safe return, but also great on the new business and proving Brownsville is open to trade with Africa. The private small business owners are the ones who will Brownsville. I am about today and supporting anyone willing to invest in brownsville. Best with the coffee business.

Anonymous said...

Donald Trump would be proud of this small business entrepreneurship.

Anonymous said...

Amen! Cheers to someone willing to go to the ends of the Earth for our town. Stay safe and rest this holiday season, you earned it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you President Trump for returning Judge Ben to Brownsville.

Anonymous said...

Ben's good friend congressman Filemon Vela used government assets to save his ass from the African savages. You could sell Folgers instant coffee to the idiots of brownsville and call it what ever you want. They would not know the difference.

Anonymous said...

It is President Obama, thank you. Trump would only like the business if it didn't pay any taxes.

Anonymous said...

Maybe Da Mayor, Tony Martinez will take off to Lome and make it a sister city. No one would kidnap Tony because they know he has no friends to send money. The response would be "Please take him" and let him manage your real estate in Lome.

Anonymous said...

Ben be jammin!

Anonymous said...

There's a difference between going to the ends of the Earth for our town and going to the ends of the Earth for his own financial gain. People mining for precious stones or metals don't do it for you, they do it because they're going to get paid.

Anonymous said...

Did you get some good weed over there?

Anonymous said...

People, use your common sense criteria thinking hat in deciding if this is a hoax. Isn't weird that the local and mainstream media haven't reported that a judge was kidnapped for ransome???? I guess the fake zika funding grab is more important than poor Ben. lol

Anonymous said...

I guess it's great you're back to Brownsville...for a moment last week I thought i had won the lottery lol Yours truly, Roberto Baez

Anonymous said...

Jamming in tbe name of the Lord!

Anonymous said...

I'll take green folders can over any gourmet freshly ground coffee.

Anonymous said...

Eat Shrimp Fish Oysters Crab octopus and live and love long life

Anonymous said...

Please A Coffee buisness transaction, is that what they calling Drug Smuggling these days Judge..please any person in their right mind and who knows your cheech & chong checkered past..is wise to this bullshit story...all it proves is u got deep pockets and friends in high places...tell your tale to some of your juvenile offenders cause they the only ones dumb enough to believe this shit..smfh.

rita