Saturday, February 22, 2014

ED RIVERA SWORN IN AS NEW TSC TRUSTEE


I was truly humbled yesterday to be sworn in by Congressman Vela, especially during his time of hardship. He has given new definition to the word character in my dictionary. He is the consummate gentleman and and statesman. I am overwhelmed by his selflessness and self sacrifice. Gives me new resolve as I assume the role of trustee at TSC, provides the ultimate example of servitude and raises the bar in terms honor and worthiness

7 comments:

Jake. said...

'ppears Trey Mendez has the smallest dick on he board. LOL!!!

Jake.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, he learned much from his father. I found Judge Vela to be the finest judge---state or federal---that I ever met in my 35 years of practicing law across the state of Texas.

Anonymous said...

Now if only TSC can get organized enough to pass their SACS accreditation (after their first application for accreditation was rejected).

Anonymous said...

Ed will make a great addition to the board. TSC continues to move forward.

Anonymous said...

montoya... avisales a estos gueyes que se BOLEN los zapatos y a rendon le queda muy frande el traje y con l moyo parese regalo.

Anonymous said...

Why did you allow this juvenile comment which has absolutely nothing to do with the subject matter and does not in any way
contribute to your post ?
You are just feeding the troll.

Anonymous said...

Get over yourself, I know at least two of these individuals to be c------t.

rita