Saturday, April 14, 2018

34 YEARS OF OLIVIERA: ALEX= CHANGE WE CAN'T LIVE W-OUT


AFTER 34 YEARS OF RENE OLIVEIRA, THIS IS WHAT DISTRICT 37 FAMILIES HAVE TODAY:

*Number of people with less than high school education is 40,134, or about 41.7 percent compared to the statewide average of 18.4 percent.

*Persons in poverty numbered 65,090, or 39.1 percent compared to the statewide average of 7.7 percent.

*Likewise, per capita income was $13,416  compared to the statewide average of $26,513.

THIS TALK OF "SENIORITY" HAS GOTTEN OLD.

He boasts of ranking fifth in seniority in the Legislature. This is how his district ranks on family income with the other four:

1. Tom Craddick, Amarillo                        $32,938                   10.9 percent in poverty

2. Sephonia Thompson , Houston             $15,742                    27.8 percent in poverty

3. Harold Dutton, Houston,                       $19,867                    24.5 percent in poverty

4. John Smithee, Amarillo,                        $27,603                    12.4 percent in poverty

5. Oliveira, Brownsville (SPI),                $13,416                     39.1 percent in poverty

Yet, he is asking for another two years to "finish" the job. Hasn't he done "enough?"


BUT THE PAC AND LOBBYISTS LOVE RENE


Out of 108 campaign contributors to his campaign from June 2017 to January 25, 2018, only three are from individuals living in his Brownsville district. 

The rest are from industry and special-interest PACs and lobbyists.

And of the $162,163 in total cash donations to keep their boy in the state house, only $2,050 came from contributors from Brownsville, with $1,000 of that from his law firm of Roerig, Oliveira & Fisher, LLP, Brownsville. And yet, Oliveira says he's from here and that he represents Brownsville, or does he?

The contributions from people from Brownsville are just 1.26 percent of the total. A full 98.74 percent came from PACs and special interests outside of District 37.

This special interest money is buying Rene's vote to keep things just the way they are. Havent't we had enough?

VOTE ALEX DOMINGUEZ: IT'S CHANGE OUR FAMILIES CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who cares what Brownsville gets in return from me, all I want is the stupid people of Brownsville to vote me in once again. Who cares if I am a lieing drug taking Scumbag, your vote will pay my salary, for the next few years. come on Brownsville I have screwed you for 34 years, you know I am keep on screwing you, just put your X on SCUMBAG.

Anonymous said...

It is time for change and I will vote for Alex Dominguez. But, unfortunately the people of Brownsville and Cameron County don't just accept scumbags like Rene, but they demand scumbags like Rene.....because the Democratic Party is a party of ignorance and poverty and never improves.

Anonymous said...

Rene Oliviera is a DICK! He is liked by special interests and lobbyists because his vote is for sale and they know it. Rene works hard for the special interests and lobbyists, but has done nothing in 34 years for his constituents. He wants to be the "Padron", not a friend of his constituents. He wants to be viewed as a "Special Person" not as just one of us. Rene is womanizer but he screws all of us. VOTE FOR ALEX DOMINGUEZ, A FRIEND OF THE PEOPLE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok you have my vote. El otro pendejo no me lo pidio.

Anonymous said...

Still voting for Rene. He's from Brownsville.

Anonymous said...

Vote for me shouted Ren'eThe black Mamba Rene Oliviera, you all know I am the biggest Scumbag of them all, I will screw your wife, girlfriend or your daughter, it's all the same to me.I can snort cocaine with the best of them,I also have more con tricks up my sleeve than anyone, and I need Spacex to make me a fortune in the future. So come on you stupid people of Brownsville, and put your X by SCUMBAG, and pay my salary for the next few years, as the Feds and the cops knows that I am untouchable, and not as stupid as Armando Villalobos. I keep my ears open when I am screwing these women, and have a thick black book on these top people in town. Vote for me shouted Ren'e The black Mamba Oliviera, vote for me.

Anonymous said...

How many of you remember Rene using campaign money to pay for his dry cleaning? When you think that little of the people who find it hard to buy a pound of beans at times, or an ice cream for their kids, why would you think he cares what your life is like. King Rene peon voter. Go ahead prove the gringos right, the valley people deserve him!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Still voting for Rene. He's from Brownsville.

April 14, 2018 at 2:19 PM

The reason why our community is where it is.

I am a Brownsville native and Dominguez can be from Jupiter for all I care. I WILL NOT VOTE for Oliveira!!!!

Anonymous said...

We can write and write, but it will do no good, as this place is full of very unsophisticated (dumb) people, who will sell a vote for a beer and a plate of barbacoa. Thirty years ago, Brownsville and Cameron County were on the verge of a breakthrough, but now we get the same old corrupt Democrats, who can talk the talk but have no intention to do the walking. Most of us who have brains no longer go through the motions of voting in local elections. And, by the way, Brownsville is beginning to look more and more like Matamoros. So, I say to hell with it. It ain't worth the effort.

Anonymous said...

Hard to beat the machine.

Anonymous said...

Rene is Catholic man, who loves taking from poor and giving the money to himself. He prays every day for the stupid taxpayers of Brownsville to continue to be super stupid on election day. The poor people of Brownsville are praying for Rene to keep up the job of keeping them more stupid. So people VOTE for the 34 years of stupidity of Representative Rene O.

Anonymous said...

If it looks like Matamoros it's because you lived there pinche pendejo. Go back to mata since you know it well, and stay there.

Anonymous said...

I will never vote for a politician that lets his supports insult everybody. Bunch of pendejos, idiotas. Instead of talking about his platform or his agenda all I hear is his stupid supports ranting and raving and insulting everybody and everything. Rene will win, eat that PENDEJOS, and domingez can thank his stupid supporters.

cliinton said...

Juan as 4.12 pm says it hard to beat the machine, and that machine is welled oilded for the last 34 years, plus you have all these sleazy democrats machine behind Rene like hinojosa, magallanes etc., that like to poison the well and very hard to beat them at their game, son un bola de trampas, plus people don't come out to vote in a runoff, Alex and his team need to work double or triple overtime to make sure the voters come out and vote or its just a lost cause, been there myself.

Anonymous said...

Wow! And Alex Dominguez is from Russia. Really. That's why the Valley is the way it is. Not enough educated citizens. The Rio Grande Valley will always be the dumb people.

Anonymous said...

MONTOYA....este guey de OLIVERIA que feo esta YA ME DI CUENTA QUE EL OTRO COMENTARIO NO LO PUSISTE CUUUUUULERO

Anonymous said...

I am the untouchable lieing Scumbag Ren'e The black Mamba Oliviera, I snort cocaine and drink and drive and the cops are scared shitless to come near me. I proved that when i had the crash at Cheddars, one phone call and it all went away. I was drunk and so was the person who was with me, who went to jail? Know one. I am still the untouchable lieing Scumbag, so vote for me again.

rita