Saturday, March 23, 2019

U OF HOUSTON COOGS ADVANCE IN THE NCAA MEN'S TOURNEY

(Ed.'s Note: Truth In Advertising; My middle son Miguel is a sophomore at the U of H. Until he started attending school there I never paid much attention to their sports teams. My alma mater was the U. of Michigan and I pretty much was hooked on the Big 10. This year, however, the men's basketball team was ranked nationally behind the Wolverines (at one time Michigan was 6 and Houston 7) and before the NCAA tournament was ranked number 12.

Michigan advanced to the second round and will play the Florida Gators later today. The Cougars play Michigan's nemesis the Ohio Buckeyes Sunday. I'm rooting for the Coogs and the Wolverines. It's probably wishful thinking since Michigan could meet Texas Tech if they get past Florida. Let' just hope they both advance and don't meet each other down the road. Let's go Blue and Coogs!)

No comments:

rita