Sunday, September 24, 2023

"GIRLS WILL BE BOYS AND BOYS WILL BE GIRLS..."


"Lola"
By Ray Davies, Performed by The Kinks

I met her in a club down in old Browntown
Where you drink Bud Light and it tastes just like cherry-cola 
C O L A cola
She walked up to me and she asked me a bailar
I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice me dijo"Lola"
L O L A Lola la-la-la-la Lola

Well I'm not the world's most physical guy
But when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine
Oh my Lola la-la-la-la Lola
Well I'm not dumb but I can't understand
Why she walked como ruca and talked like a man
Oh my Lola la-la-la-la Lola la-la-la-la Lola

Well we drank bironga and danced all night
Under electric candlelight
She picked me up and sat me on her knee
And said little boy ven a mi canton with me 

Well I'm not the world's most passionate guy
But when I looked in her eyes me empelote con la Lola
La-la-la-la Lola la-la-la-la Lola
Lola la-la-la-la Lola la-la-la-la Lola

I pushed her away
I walked to the door
Me cai to the floor
Y me arrodille 
Then I looked at her and she at me

Well that's the way that I want it to stay
And I always want it to be that way for my Lola
La-la-la-la Lola
Girls will be batos y batos girls
It's a mixed up muddled up desmadre world except for Lola
La-la-la-la Lola

Well I left mi canton just a week before
And I'd never pichonear a ruca before
But Lola smiled and took me by the hand
And said carnalito 
I'm gonna make you a man

Well I'm not the world's most masculine man
But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man
And so is Lola
La-la-la-la Lola la-la-la-la Lola

Lola la-la-la-la Lola la-la-la-la Lola

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

He makes a great looking woman, until you touch his pilongo.

Anonymous said...

The people respond to the dress Nazi in McAllen.

"Amazingly, 58% of them said shorts (like the ones Fetterman wears) were appropriate in a professional work environment at least some of the time. That beat out the 41% who said they were never appropriate."

NYT
https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/18/politics/senate-dress-code-shorts-fetterman/index.html


Also, the dress Nazi failed to mention the FDA put out a warning against all clothes which require dry cleaning because of a chemical which can cause cancer. It is not a bad, it was just a warning to be aware. Also, they called on people to be careful of which sportswear they use because they contain the same cancer-causing chemicals. Also, allergists have now proven many people are allergic to the chemicals used in clothes. So yes, the majority of people are walking away from these clothes.

The McAllen dress Nazi has no journalistic research skills. Also, what is wrong with Congress dressing like the people they work for. It is wrong to dress better than our employer

Anonymous said...

2 - 20 years in prison.
Fine of 10, 000

What happened?

Anonymous said...

Se la meti atras por la COLA...L A L O, Lalo.

Anonymous said...

In the SNAP program? Check now to see if you qualify for FREE phone service:
👉 https://www.gounitywireless.com/

If the elected RATAS cell phones are paid by all the tax payers why not los pobresitos. they need to know when to go for the snap and stamps, like the elected RATAS, they want to know when their SALARY CHECK which they don't deserve has been deposited into their bank accounts...

Anonymous said...

Once my married co-worker started showing me. She loves it now. Sends me pictures every day. Till one day at lunch I took her to my apartment fucked her and hadda cum all over her tits. She loved it


- Eldelaprietas


Anonymous said...

Looks like Carlos Elizondo AKA "La Rata Pelona" 😂 dressed like a drag Queen in a black wig.

Anonymous said...

September 25, 2023 at 5:47 AM

When her husband finds out he will:
a. Kill you
b. Kill her
c. Kill both of you
d. Commit suicide
e. All of the above

BTW she can do all of the above too.

Anonymous said...

Brownsville needs safe places so 6ft "Kimberly" can come back and look for love downtown.

Anonymous said...

A government shutdown occurs when Congress fails to pass funding legislation that is signed into law by the president. In such a situation, federal agencies have to stop all non-essential work and will not send paychecks as long as the shutdown lasts.

No more stamps, snap, low housing checks, no social security, SSI, but the city can still built more bike trails and paint more murals all over downtown, but the most IMPORTANT SHUT DOWN WILL BE THAT ALL BOGS WILL CLOSE DOWN. All transportation of goods will stop federal highways will close down no planes flights cancelled except for here there is NO airport here.There is an airless port for crop dusters only and many empty buildings.

90% of browntown income comes from the feds so a complete shut down will happen oct 1st. be prepared.
All stores will shut down because you don't have no money. walking will be the only transportation no cell phones no tv no am radio no computers tablets no electricity AND NO TACOS.....

Anonymous said...

September 25, 2023 at 10:09 PM

You have put way too many fillings on your baloney sandwich. We already went through a long government shutdown with Trumputo. The stores did not close. Sadly those people that depend on the government had to suffer the consequences but not everyone is in that position. Stupidass mamon teachers and many other professions don't depend on the government. Sad that others need to wallow in the cesspool but that is life.

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah, I would've bailed her/him out. Time for a lasting relationship.

Anonymous said...

Every city commission meeting before public comments, they read out loud section 2.26 of city ordinace. It states something along the lines you can't have banners, signs or caps that relate to personal agendas. If that is the case, how come every meeting, Commissioner De los Santos is allowed to set up the gay pride colors on the desk directly in front of him? I mean be gay on your own time, dont post your colors during a city meeting.

Anonymous said...

Remember, it was a black racist prez who allowed these gender confused idiots to be what they think they should be?

Anonymous said...

Commissioner De Los Santos did it again this past meeting. Except, this time he tried to hide it a little bit. Come on sir, no new to display the colors during a meeting.

rita