Monday, April 22, 2024

ENJOY AND CELEBRATE MOTHER EARTH WHILE WE STILL CAN

MARS SUCKS
Its weather sucks. Its distance sucks. Its atmosphere sucks. The little water it has, sucks.

It has sucked for billions of years. And will suck for billions more.

You know what doesn’t suck? Me, Earth.

I have life. I have vast oceans and lush forests. I have rivers to swim. Air to breathe.

But the way I’m being treated, that part sucks.

You use me and pollute me. You overheat me. You use every resource I have and return very little back from where it came.

And then, you dream of Mars. A hellhole. A barren, desolate, wasteland you can’t set foot on fast enough.

Why not use some of that creative energy and billions on saving me? You know, the planet that’s giving you what you need to live right now.

Mars can wait. I can’t.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...




it's a good day for fucking, Juan.


Anonymous said...




Eat my shit, Juan!


Anonymous said...

It is a good eye opening poem. However, you know the saying "the grass looks greener on the other side."Elon Sucks!

Anonymous said...

April 22, 2024 at 7:30 AM

If you are a woman, are you making a proposition to Juan? My understanding is that he likes to go to the Palm Lounge 🌴.

If you are a man, why the hell are you saying this to Juan? Go say this to your woman.

Juan has Rizz. Women love him and men want him.

Anonymous said...



SpaceX is a beach.

Anonymous said...



Mother Earth is angry at us: Dark skies, rain, mud, thunder, lightning, hail.

Happy Birthday Mother Earth.

Anonymous said...

This post is a couple of years old. But I just checked and MARS still SUCKS!! Thanks much for the reminder.

Anonymous said...

Fuck Joe Biden

Anonymous said...

Fuck Trump, his children, and wet back wives.

rita