PETER DALE:"Elon could do a lot with the letters in his name, I would call him Leon Skum"
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The thing with Elon Musk is that he is killing nature. Sending a Tesler out to space is littering. However, Musk swears he is doing something productive. I, for one, would love to see him on that ship to Mars.
A special kind of person. Elon appears to need professional mental health support. To me, he comes across as a professional charlatan with sociopathic traits.
Yes Elon saved “us” by bringing a lot of people from other states and countries to raise our cost of living, while simultaneously destroying our environment and being a dictator as to when people can go to “his beach”. I didn’t see the real estate listing on it?
8 comments:
The thing with Elon Musk is that he is killing nature. Sending a Tesler out to space is littering. However, Musk swears he is doing something productive. I, for one, would love to see him on that ship to Mars.
Earth would be a much better place without him.
Musk is evil.
Thank you Mr. Musk for saving Brownsville. You have saved a once dying, destitute city and put us in the world ride spotlight! Haters going to hate….
A special kind of person. Elon appears to need professional mental health support. To me, he comes across as a professional charlatan with sociopathic traits.
What ever! He still owns Boca Chica beach.
The man is autistic. The autism explains his odd appearance.
And you can also go with him, whining bitch.
Yes Elon saved “us” by bringing a lot of people from other states and countries to raise our cost of living, while simultaneously destroying our environment and being a dictator as to when people can go to “his beach”.
I didn’t see the real estate listing on it?
Post a Comment