Sunday, July 12, 2026

ONCE A TRUMP CRITIC TURNED MAGA BOOTLICKER, LINDSEY GRAHAM, U.S. SENATOR FROM SOUTH CAROLINA, DIES

"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." Mark Twain 

Special to El Rrun-Rrun

BREAKING NEWS: Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina, dies at 71

Graham died of a “brief and sudden” illness on Saturday evening, his office said. He served in the Senate for more than two decades.

Graham, who was a stalwart Trump ally was elected to the Senate four times.

The office did not immediately respond to an inquiry on the cause of death.

Mr. Graham was first elected to the U.S. House of Representatives in 1994, before being elected to the Senate in 2002. He was re-elected to the Senate in 2008, 2014 and 2020.

Last month, Graham won the South Carolina Republican primary in a bid to serve a fifth term in the Senate, fending off five challengers.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good riddance. He won’t go to hell. Satan doesn’t want any part of him.

Anonymous said...

He was a good conservative and a terrible gay man.

Chelsea Moans said...

My condolences go to Graham’s grieving boyfriends.

Anonymous said...

Graham was a conservative with common sense knowledge. Something you communist can't comprehend.

Chelsea Cline said...

The real Chelsea Cline, not your 2” pecker, will issue a comment: “Lindsey” sucked and was worse than a fagggg. I will accept someone for being gay and will be their friend too, but this bitch wannabe was straight up a dike chick looking to be a dude. Fuck he/she/it/them and fuck trump too!
-Chelss 🙂

Chelsea Cline said...

@10:50 am FUCK YOU, fuck that lesbian named “Lindsay” FUCK trump and quit stealing my username. I am considering changing my name to “Up The Ass” so you will have to copy it on your next post. 🤡
-Chelss C/S

Anonymous said...

12:25 Kiss Ms. Graham’s rigor mortis ass. 👄

Anonymous said...

Yall are really out of your minds to be so disrespectful to someone who has passed away. If you can’t say anything nice then done say anything at all. I guess you were never taught manners.

kok said...

We lernt tit frum our Christ King Donald Jesus Trump.

Don Bless America!

Anonymous said...

You reap what you sow. It's harvest time for Lindsey.

Anonymous said...

I am pleased that at least some individuals have recognized the mental instability that the communist party has exhibited. When a person rejoices and disparages another following their death, they not only display a lack of respect but also reveal their ignorance and animosity. This serves as evidence that while the Republican party is not without flaws, it is significantly superior to the radical left.

Anonymous said...

May his soul be where it deserves to be.

Anonymous said...

5:57 I believe that DJT called our deceased soldiers "suckers and losers". "Robert Mueller just died., Good, I'm glad he's dead." DJT
Is this the mental instability, lack of respect, ignorance and animosity you're
referring to? How superior do you feel now?

Anonymous said...

5:57 AM Superior? Boy, once you put things in writing do you ever realize how ignorant you are? I feel bad for you, son.

kok said...

In a viral post, transgender author alleges anti-LGBTQ+ senator Lindsey Graham hired her for sex work

Jesse James Rose alleged, with a hand-raising emoji, that Graham paid a “twinky pre-transition college student a fat stack of cash” for a meetup.

rita