This wrinkled Republican guy lost twice to Mayra Flores in his effort to unseat Democrat Vicente Gonzalez. TAKE A HIKE, CLOWN!!!
Juan, ask this idiot if his long Tejas family tree had a MAGA root?Useless foil.
DO NOT ever equate chump Mauro Garza to our Carlos Cascos....EVER!!!
He’s educated, knowledgeable and a successful businessman. Montoya, I encourage you to have a sit down with Steve Guerra so we can compare the two candidates.
Hey, now. . . .a Talking Culo.Vote Blue.
Juan Montoya's grown old. You can hear it in his voice.Get a young interviewer, for fucking sake.
I was stupid enough to think Trump was America first. I didn't realize he was so stupid. Or a traitor. Or a complete Piece Of Shit.
While the US was trying to make Iran its vassal, it ended up becoming a vassal of Israel.
Same 'Ol, Same 'Ol from Mauro. No original thoughts, just being the usual political zero. . . . . . .. .... .... .
Post a Comment
9 comments:
This wrinkled Republican guy lost twice to Mayra Flores in his effort to unseat Democrat Vicente Gonzalez. TAKE A HIKE, CLOWN!!!
Juan, ask this idiot if his long Tejas family tree had a MAGA root?
Useless foil.
DO NOT ever equate chump Mauro Garza to our Carlos Cascos....EVER!!!
He’s educated, knowledgeable and a successful businessman.
Montoya, I encourage you to have a sit down with Steve Guerra so we can compare the two candidates.
Hey, now. . . .a Talking Culo.
Vote Blue.
Juan Montoya's grown old. You can hear it in his voice.
Get a young interviewer, for fucking sake.
I was stupid enough to think Trump was America first. I didn't realize he was so stupid. Or a traitor. Or a complete Piece Of Shit.
While the US was trying to make Iran its vassal, it ended up becoming a vassal of Israel.
Same 'Ol, Same 'Ol from Mauro. No original thoughts, just being the usual political zero. . . . . . .. .... .... .
Post a Comment