Monday, August 24, 2026

EXCUSE ME, FOLKS! I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!

(Ed.'s Note: One of our observant readers in far-flung Edinburg sent us this photo of ECISD board candidate Sandra Avila who bears an uncanny resemblance to the well-known actor on the left. None of her supporters or advisors, apparently, noted the resemblance. But as always, someone di and there it is. Good luck to her.)  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what? You babosos bore me.

Anonymous said...

Groovy baby!

Anonymous said...

DO I MAKE YOU RANDY.....?

Chelsea is back!!! said...

You all must be blind. IDGAF about that candidate or the washed-out actor that never rose above “Wayne’s World” which was carried by Dana Carvey, but my limited knowledge of fashion tells me that blue and white are a classic combination. I don’t see the resemblance. -😘

Rockford Galvan said...

Montoya, eh, pachuco lambiscon, leave San Bene alone.

rita