Monday, August 10, 2026

I.C.E.'S WOULD-BE TARGETS ARE HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT

The Other 98 Percent

 

17 comments:

kok said...

Chells was hatched.

He is not a citizen.

FACT

Anonymous said...

And Cruz runs for president?

Anonymous said...

The scrutiny regarding the citizenship of Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio serves merely as a distraction, diverting attention from the more pressing concern that Abdul El-Sayed is a communist.

Anonymous said...

"You're full of shit!" Oh yea. . ."At least I don't let mine go in the middle of the Oval Office."

I'm sure OCKDJT wears some kind of adult diaper and in that diaper is about 6-7 Lb's of holy shit.

It's about the size of a small female cat.

Anonymous said...

People who are hungry for money and power.

Anonymous said...

Quit crying you little communist. Its going to be alright. Nothing is going to happen.

Anonymous said...

That's the communist party!

Anonymous said...

El-Sayed hates America and believes that we deserved to be attacked on 9/11. Some people earned their citizenship.

Anonymous said...

You have a corn cob up your ass? Is that what you're trying to say here?

Anonymous said...

Four years in the Marines, two in Vietnam. What TF have you done?

Anonymous said...

I served with 101st airborne division. If you can keep politicians out of the way, our military can get the job done. The current way things are done you have tied the hands of soldiers behind the back. Turn loose and get the job done.


Anonymous said...

Do as I say
Not as I do
Typical privileged people

Anonymous said...

"All are created equal but some are more equal than others."

Melania is the First Mojada.

Anonymous said...

TED CRUZ…has an AUDIOGRAPHIC memory; he remembers EVERYTHING he has ever heard or read. He is IMPOSSIBLE to debate. He will use everything you lying Mexicans have ever said and shred you like grated cheese!

Anonymous said...

It has always been like that. In all countries this is the normal way of doing things. The USA too, but the system worked hard to blind us to this situation.

Anonymous said...

Military intervention is not the fix-all
to every situation. The current war is proof of that.

Anonymous said...

I'm waving my cat's little paw, she loves you, beso beso!

rita