Trump is what a shit dump looks like if it could walk.He has the face of a fattened sow and little, bitty hands. Poops in his diaper. Yeah, a real hero to white people.
Waiting for "The Big Beautiful Obituary"ha haTalk about A Pitada
So, Trump is a WASP who doesn't know his own language. My people were building pyramids, knew the concept of zero, and were taking out hearts. Proud savages that we are!🤣😂🙃🙂
Release the Epstein FilesI can read. I can decide. Show me the photos. I'm tired of waiting. This has to come out. I have Turd Paralysis.- chelss 😛.
You forgot the mention the famous quote from Joe Biden "Now we have over 120 million dead from COVID."
I love Pootin, Xi, and Kim Jung Un, too! God Bless the White man and Donald J Trump!
Your face shows it.
Shut up, Chells!!!Siddown and STFU
Is this the guy trying to take credit for being able to negotiate drug prices?He says the prices have dropped 300 to 600 %. Is someone going to tell him?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Trump is what a shit dump looks like if it could walk.
He has the face of a fattened sow and little, bitty hands. Poops in his diaper. Yeah, a real hero to white people.
Waiting for "The Big Beautiful Obituary"
ha ha
Talk about A Pitada
So, Trump is a WASP who doesn't know his own language.
My people were building pyramids, knew the concept of zero, and were taking out hearts. Proud savages that we are!🤣😂🙃🙂
Release the Epstein Files
I can read. I can decide. Show me the photos. I'm tired of waiting. This has to come out.
I have Turd Paralysis.
- chelss 😛
.
You forgot the mention the famous quote from Joe Biden "Now we have over 120 million dead from COVID."
I love Pootin, Xi, and Kim Jung Un, too!
God Bless the White man and Donald J Trump!
Your face shows it.
Shut up, Chells!!!
Siddown and STFU
Is this the guy trying to take credit for
being able to negotiate drug prices?
He says the prices have dropped
300 to 600 %. Is someone going to tell him?
Post a Comment