Wednesday, August 12, 2026

FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS; MAURO GARZA FOR A BETTER FUTURE...


 

21 comments:

kok said...

Want my vote, condemn Trump and his fascist party. If not, I'm voting for Steve Guerra. How bad do you want this position?

Abelardo Conifer said...

Go and fuck yourself, dude. You bring nothing to the table, bro. Suck it up and withdraw.

Anonymous said...

Fuck off Trump Hater!

Anonymous said...

Steve brings the cartel to the table.

Aposematic said...

On a serious note. . .I love the next degenerate as anyone else but I don't want Rodney Dangerfield running the state of Texas and "Getting No Respect!" Don't want Ron Jeremy to be HEAD of the FCC either narrating the historical contribution of "Debbie does Dallas" to the Motion Picture Association and as much as I like Trump being a +A Troll, I don't want him running the country.

Anonymous said...

BUMP!

Want my vote, condemn Trump and his fascist party. If not, I'm voting for Steve Guerra. How bad do you want this position?

Anonymous said...

And Mauro brings Trump's cult.

Anonymous said...

The family is going with Mauro, I can’t seem to find it in me to vote for Steve, a fake democrat who is joining forces with Eric Flores, the Republican candidate for congress, this front is being lead by non other than Brownsville’s UNEMPLOYED city commissioner Pedro Cardenas. Aka the Bribe taker!

Anonymous said...

I would rather have someone that is NOT associated with organized crime.

Anonymous said...

To all individuals who oppose Trump. Do you truly prefer the communist party over Trump? The communist party advocates for defunding the police, abolishing the presidency, and dismantling the Senate and Congress, all while promising free healthcare, free housing, free transportation, free food, and guaranteed jobs for everyone, among other things. Your animosity runs so deep that it clouds your judgment. Consider the situation in New York under their communist mayor; how is that working out? Do not be naive and fall into the trap of communism, which is supported by both China and Russia, who have infiltrated our political system. Exercise caution regarding what you desire, as you may be making a pact with the devil.

Anonymous said...

I completely concur that we must avoid any association with organized crime. We already face sufficient corruption as it stands. Additionally, I kindly ask that you refrain from introducing Trump into every discussion. Trump is unrelated to our local political matters.

Anonymous said...

The feds will arrest Steve after it's too late to replace him on the ballot. Huachicol ma call it.

Anonymous said...

The mayor and Tino have caved into the axis of corruption. Steve, Pedro, Luis.

Anonymous said...

People keep saying Steve will get arrested, we’ll see if it’s true or not.

Anonymous said...

9:36AM

It was always about ending qualified immunity then it was co-opted by race grifters, not saying there isn't any racism or bigotry but this actual fight is over police accountability not racism or discrimination (BLM). The DOJ sued Ferguson and was placed under a consent decree for racist shit but missed the mark because police accountability at a national level wasn't addressed. Cameron County, Star Base, and the COB need to be sued as well by the EPA and placed under an environmental consent decree.

"Democrats across the caucus dismissed the idea of restructuring Congress. Even U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders, an independent who’s long called himself a democratic socialist, isn’t on board with the proposal."
-Igor Bobic

Free Healthcare, you mean buy into Medicaid? You mean have corporations pay the same Tax rates they (post WW2, America's Golden age) did in the 40's-60's? Have a pay rate that's inline with inflation (Salary inflation calculator), you know what. . . Brandolini's law? "The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than that needed to produce it." So, I have no time for your bullshit.

I think you're projecting. Progressives don't have a cult of personality Guru, no Christ King telling politicians what to do. Hey, Greg lets redistrict, lets invite Data Centers, Lets destroy Big Ben cuz illegals? No clouds here, just clarity buddy! Have you looked in the mirror? You should take your own advice! Careful who you vote for.

If Progressives are communists who is their leader? Who do they romanticize as the fighter for the cause? Che Guevara, Stalin, Mao, LOL?

You know what, Hassan Piker, that's their leader! Yup! Making Deals with CHYNA! and Putin! Hassan wants a bigger plane that Trump's, wants more Russian connects than Trump, Hassan is all about Deals!

I exploit you, still you love me
I tell you one and one makes three

kok pusy Aposematic Anon Anonimo Anonymous said...

9:42 AM

HELL NAH! I'm sticking his ass and Elon's ass in everything! America First Refinery is his project, SpaceX Elon, The Data Center Trump is promoting it everywhere, Saronic all working in conjunction with SpaceX, Data Centers, and Oil refineries. For one big authoritarian police state run by American Oligarchs. Fuck OFF!

Hey STFU about Guerra being Cartel, prove it. The onus is on his detractors. That's how it works, you see that? When I say Mauro brings Trump's cult, he does.

Anonymous said...

People say many people with get arrested as if they had done the investigation and have the hard evidence that would prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Son puro pedo todos. All talk, no action.

Anonymous said...

9:36 You are delusional. All your FOX parroting points are BS. Ever heard of individual thought? All your talking points are yesterday's news. The "communist boy" has no original thoughts. Trump loves the uneducated.

Anonymous said...

Not voting for Steve Guerra! It doesn’t mean I’m voting for Mauro, but I’m not voting for Steve. When you have breakfast with Sarkis, Pedro “the only UNEMPLOYED commissioner” Cardenas AKA the bribe taker, Gus “Im suing the city for $1million” De Leon, Michael “el malito” Rodriguez, La Rata Pelona Elizondo, the Guerrero brothers, direct ties to the Jensen family and people linked to Huachicol …. HELL NO!!! That’s a buffet of corruption right there! You want good politics, vote for candidates that are good people with good morals, don’t give me options of mobsters who are wealthy off of money laundering and the black market.

Anonymous said...

@1:37 isn’t that ron Jeremy guy dead? You must have been a fan lol

Anonymous said...

@2:55 pm
All of them late 90s San Jose era by the way. We all played football together. Lost every game, but who is winning right now 🕵️‍♂️

rita