Monday, August 31, 2026

STEVE "WIMPY" GUERRA: I WILL GLADLY TAKE YOUR VOTE TUESDAY (NOV. 3) FOR A PLATO DE POLLO TODAY! QUE DICE?


 

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's an ill wind that doesn't blow some good

Anonymous said...

"No hay mal que por bien no venga."

Anonymous said...

Steve is such a gentleman and the food was delicious. The turnout was amazing. We want another one Steve

Anonymous said...

Falto el sausage! Y la Coke!

Anonymous said...

cartel money

Anonymous said...

For a poor ass chicken Platón. Think of the gas you used to get there n back. Nombre makes no sense. But do what you want with your time n money. Stay Strong.

Anonymous said...

Netflix needs to make a movie about a fat guy who gives away chicken plates and wins the hearts and minds of the people and wins an election. A family movie with christian values that screams good clean fun.

Don Bless America!

Anonymous said...

There is no such thing as an honest demorat. This one happens to also be associated with a Mexican cartel. Not like the people in Brownsville care about that stuff. Just give them a chicken plate and you got their vote. No need to even hide corruption.

Anonymous said...

Eddie Trevinio gave soo much pollo they called him Little Chicken Eddie. I don't remember you ever saying anything bad about Little Chicken Eddie. As a matter of fact, he had Chef Ricardo cook the chicken, rice and beans for many of his events. Not one negative did you every say about him

Anonymous said...

I saw you in line Juan. Once you saw it was Steve you turned your old clunker around… desgraciado

Anonymous said...

Those were the good ol' days when a combo at Taco Palenque was $8.99 and then in 2019 $9.99. . .2026, $15.99 los de fajita! Con dinero baila el perro!

Sweet land of liberty!

Anonymous said...

I can attest to that! lol.

-Of thee I sing

Anonymous said...

I had chilaquiles aztecas at Emilia's with a friend for lunch. Chicken was free but nah.

Anonymous said...

Estan hambriados o que pedo?

Anonymous said...

He gives out chicken because he loves all the sausage! And he ate all the brisket! Let’s go Mauro!

Anonymous said...

Te encanta el sausage?

Anonymous said...

Years ago, I made a promise to myself that I would only queue for free food in the event of a depression. This is one of the reasons I refrain from visiting Luby's. However, I suppose this distinction is what sets me apart from those who hold communist views.

Anonymous said...

Who said votes couldn't be bought?

Anonymous said...

He could get more votes if he would only give a large sausage. After all this is a gay community!

Anonymous said...

It' embarrassing to see people in line for free food. These Mexicans have no pride. Give me a count. How many Mexicans versus how many whites were in line?

Anonymous said...

JAJA la raza se vende por un plato de pollo, no de fajita, pero de pollo. no manches

Anonymous said...

A Netflix movie about a politician that makes the best chicharrones in the valley, loves the gay community because their votes can't be bought. Then suddenly out of nowhere there's an apparition of Jesus telling him to serve chicken plates instead. . . AND that will win him the election. This one is going to be rated PG but it'll still be a family movie with christian values that screams good clean fun.

Anonymous said...

Most of those who picked up a free chicken were illegals who can’t vote anyway. ICE should have set up there.

rita