Realistically, what did he do at the port, nothing! Him and his buddies just acted as gate keepers to block other businesses from showing up. They didn’t want any more eyes at the port than necessary in order to keep moving their “product”. Where does Steve work again? What does Steve do for a living? No one knows… but we all know what his family in Matamoros does. I can’t vote for a candidate who doesn’t have a job or history of a real job.
But you sure did vote for Trump, you and your tio, abuela y todo el grupo de vendidos en tu hogar. Still got those Trump signs make sure to place them in your front yard, pendejo?
I'm better off with the devil I know. I'm not voting for either candidate but Guerra is going to win. If this ballot has a straight Democrat ticket, SORRY BITCH! What makes you think I would vote for any Fascist Republican? Any local Republican retard? Chingen a sus putas madres culeros!
Mauro Garza is a grifter, maybe he should try for County or City Commissioner? Maybe there's an opening for Planning and Zoning? Or any EDC? Brownsville Public Library has openings? County Judge, FAK YOU VATO!
5 comments:
Well he fell from this blog's graces quick
They're all liars! All of them!
Realistically, what did he do at the port, nothing! Him and his buddies just acted as gate keepers to block other businesses from showing up. They didn’t want any more eyes at the port than necessary in order to keep moving their “product”. Where does Steve work again? What does Steve do for a living? No one knows… but we all know what his family in Matamoros does. I can’t vote for a candidate who doesn’t have a job or history of a real job.
But you sure did vote for Trump, you and your tio, abuela y todo el grupo de vendidos en tu hogar. Still got those Trump signs make sure to place them in your front yard, pendejo?
I'm better off with the devil I know. I'm not voting for either candidate but Guerra is going to win. If this ballot has a straight Democrat ticket, SORRY BITCH! What makes you think I would vote for any Fascist Republican? Any local Republican retard? Chingen a sus putas madres culeros!
Mauro Garza is a grifter, maybe he should try for County or City Commissioner? Maybe there's an opening for Planning and Zoning? Or any EDC? Brownsville Public Library has openings? County Judge, FAK YOU VATO!
God Bless the KKK and Donald J Trump!
They have a cure for TDS brother. It will be released in 2 more yrs.
Post a Comment