Monday, August 24, 2026

TRUMP CONTINUES MINORITY VOTER SUPRESSION UNDER THE GUISE OF "VOTER INTEGRITY"

Peter Tucker Cartoon

Special to El Rrun-Rrun

The right to vote is supposed to be exercised freely, without intimidation, pressure, or fear.
The Justice Department’s plan to deploy a large number of election monitors to heavily Democratic jurisdictions raises serious questions about how those monitors will be selected, where they will be sent, and whether their presence will protect voters — or make some voters feel watched.

Election monitoring itself is not new. Politicizing it would be something very different.

Americans should not have to wonder whether the people standing outside a polling place are there to protect the integrity of an election or to influence the people walking through the door.

Free elections depend not only on accurate vote counts, but on every eligible voter feeling safe enough to cast a ballot.

That principle should be nonpartisan.

7 comments:

Chells said...

So, Johnny, what are you going to do about it?

Oh, nothing. You're a powerless Mexican, boy.

-chelss 😄

Anonymous said...

Too much cheating by the communist party.

Anonymous said...

@6:17 am Quit posting under other people’s usernames. If you are too stupid to come original, then just post as anonymous. See how easy that can be? -😘

Anonymous said...

“Trump will cancel the next presidential lection because of WW3"

Chelsea is back ;) said...

@ KOK, fuck you

J/K

Different opinions make the world go around-😘

Anonymous said...

I love data centers, war, and Jesus.

God Bless the KKK and Donald J Trump!

They Shimmy, I Shimmy said...

Well, I'm goin' outside where I belong
Where the days are short, and the work is long

Where they walk, and I'll walk
They twist, and I'll twist
They shimmy, and I'll shimmy
They fly, and I'll fly
Well, they're out there a-havin' fun
In that warm Cameron County sun

rita