KOK, before you make a comment, I know who you are. No matter which username I choose, you will always impersonate me. An English teacher at La Porter can tell you are not me. I used to counsel at AA meetings and you are the prick that always screamed “I have itchues!! I have ITCHUES!!” You burned me out dude. From now on I will just post anonymously like everyone else, but you, KOK, know who I am. ✌️
Good to see military remembrances here. I took Inf. AIT at Ft. POLK during the fall of '67. I daresay 90 % of our range instructors were VietNam veterans. They were a big help teaching us what we were going into. Thank God I made it home.
Steve and Pedro’s little “B”…. The Lord of “the app”. Sadly he doesn’t control his own creation, what an idiot. Originally Lucio’s goffer… essentially the Lucio’s are still in control, sadly, and a new one might get elected in November, someone with zero political idea, but just another sucker for Steve and his cronies!
I don’t know what it is about this Luis guy, but he is smoking hot!!! Just saying, I just want to grab and hold him tight , I wonder if he is single , Does anybody know ,
Mexico keeps pressure on US over deaths in ICE custody
The Mexican president also confirmed an operation was underway on Wednesday to detain "one or several important targets" in Michoacán, which sparked narco-blockades in parts of the state.
Gina Hinojosa took aim at US President Donald Trump and Governor Greg Abbott over Texas redistricting, calling it a ‘power grab’ and warned Republicans could wipe out Democratic seats in Congress. Importantly, the Democrat Nominee for Texas Governor vowed to veto rigged maps and make the November race a national fight.
Chris thought he had leverage with the app, SONSO! luis, steve and pedro did you dirty chris. steve used you and spit you out que gacho. funny that your still supporting steve after all this. say it aint so chris, say it aint so !
19 comments:
KOK, before you make a comment, I know who you are. No matter which username I choose, you will always impersonate me. An English teacher at La Porter can tell you are not me. I used to counsel at AA meetings and you are the prick that always screamed “I have itchues!! I have ITCHUES!!” You burned me out dude. From now on I will just post anonymously like everyone else, but you, KOK, know who I am. ✌️
Nevah hoid of this bum...
Next loser.
-Chelss 😘
Good to see military remembrances here. I took Inf. AIT at Ft. POLK during the fall of '67. I daresay 90 % of our range instructors were VietNam veterans. They were a big help teaching us what we were going into. Thank God I made it home.
Steve and Pedro’s little “B”…. The Lord of “the app”. Sadly he doesn’t control his own creation, what an idiot. Originally Lucio’s goffer… essentially the Lucio’s are still in control, sadly, and a new one might get elected in November, someone with zero political idea, but just another sucker for Steve and his cronies!
Be local. Trump is a fucktard but our Port is also a mangrove swamp of bad politics. It is the coming nightmare story. You read that here first.
We all know who you are, a wimpy motherfucker who can dish it but can't take it. Chells 😘, suck my horse!!!
Vote NO on this guy. The bad vibes are crashing through this Internet posting.
Juan, are you aware of the spike in Filipino pussy in Brownsville?
I don’t know what it is about this Luis guy, but he is smoking hot!!! Just saying, I just want to grab and hold him tight , I wonder if he is single , Does anybody know ,
Let’s see how they vote. If it passes good for you. Finally someone looking out for tax payers
Mamasela
I hope it passes. I’ll be watching this one and see who is where
Mexico keeps pressure on US over deaths in ICE custody
The Mexican president also confirmed an operation was underway on Wednesday to detain "one or several important targets" in Michoacán, which sparked narco-blockades in parts of the state.
Gina Hinojosa took aim at US President Donald Trump and Governor Greg Abbott over Texas redistricting, calling it a ‘power grab’ and warned Republicans could wipe out Democratic seats in Congress. Importantly, the Democrat Nominee for Texas Governor vowed to veto rigged maps and make the November race a national fight.
Chris thought he had leverage with the app, SONSO! luis, steve and pedro did you dirty chris. steve used you and spit you out que gacho. funny that your still supporting steve after all this. say it aint so chris, say it aint so !
FACT: Islamophobia Has Corroded American Values
Even in the immediate aftermath of 9/11, Muslims weren’t treated like this.
Racist MAGA Republican Gov. Greg Abbott is leading the anti-Muslim charge in Texas.
Was in the 173rd Airborne
Casper Air Group, Helicopter Door Gunner,
11th ACR 1966-67
18 months of Hell
Yeah, he's a heart breaker.
She has no chance
Post a Comment