As a voter I don't care who this woman's opponent is screwing. As a matter of fact I would lose all respect for this lady if she began talking about her opponent's sex life.
As a voter I just want someone to get the job done. Back in the 90s I didn't care about who was blowing Bill Clinton.
Now you my dear anonymous poster can spill all the dirty details. Come on! You know you want too!
Politicians certainly attract a lot of attention. Bless them both. Either one would do just fine. Youth is really the only distraction, but I’ll still be voting for Erin. I also like Cisneros a lot. I think it’s going to be a good, clean race.
Students and education have always been used to win elections. I want to see Dr. Laura Cisneros volunteer at a local school and help the schools and staff. LIke 5 years ago, she should have been part of BISD helping the students.
6 comments:
Are you going to talk about your opponent being a home wrecker and destroying a conservative family with the other elected official ?
Who’s more of a conservative candidate and why?
As a voter I don't care who this woman's opponent is screwing. As a matter of fact I would lose all respect for this lady if she began talking about her opponent's sex life.
As a voter I just want someone to get the job done. Back in the 90s I didn't care about who was blowing Bill Clinton.
Now you my dear anonymous poster can spill all the dirty details. Come on! You know you want too!
Politicians certainly attract a lot of attention. Bless them both. Either one would do just fine. Youth is really the only distraction, but I’ll still be voting for Erin. I also like Cisneros a lot. I think it’s going to be a good, clean race.
Students and education have always been used to win elections. I want to see Dr. Laura Cisneros volunteer at a local school and help the schools and staff. LIke 5 years ago, she should have been part of BISD helping the students.
Can we just call it what it is? Her opponent slept with a public official who hasn’t come out of the closet.
Ok Roman, the RINO, Perez
Post a Comment