I think that I see “communist boy” on his knees in front of orange Jesus. You can’t support any president one hundred percent all the time. I have not read a single disparaging comment from you about Trump or the GOP ever. Total devotion and blind obedience. That is the definition of a cult. Get help.
I'm in the middle, I'm not just a Republican, I'll vote for a Democrat too. I just. . . I just never criticize MAGA! But I'm adjective! I love Data Centers, War, and the Epstein Class. Musk is like Einstein. Tariffs will make us rich. What are you going to do with your 5k DOGE check, give it to me if you don't want it?
3 comments:
I think that I see “communist boy”
on his knees in front of orange Jesus. You can’t support any
president one hundred percent all
the time. I have not read a single disparaging comment from you about Trump or the GOP ever. Total devotion and blind obedience. That is the definition of a cult. Get help.
I'm in the middle, I'm not just a Republican, I'll vote for a Democrat too. I just. . . I just never criticize MAGA! But I'm adjective! I love Data Centers, War, and the Epstein Class. Musk is like Einstein. Tariffs will make us rich. What are you going to do with your 5k DOGE check, give it to me if you don't want it?
What is the definition of a Chayotero!
Post a Comment