It is possible that my ancestors originated from Mexico. However, I feel that Mexico has not contributed anything to my life. I have received my education and have been employed in this country throughout my entire life. Everything I possess, I attribute to my nation, the United States of America. Even many Mexicans do not seem to appreciate their own country, as evidenced by their willingness to risk their lives to migrate here. If one has such a strong affinity for Mexico, then what are they doing in the United States?
I consider myself 100% American. Like you I was born here and everything I have it is because I have worked for it in America.
However, I am extremely proud of Mexican heritage because my parents were from Mexico. I proudly say my name the way my parents taught me to pronounce it. Blessings 🙏
3 comments:
It is possible that my ancestors originated from Mexico. However, I feel that Mexico has not contributed anything to my life. I have received my education and have been employed in this country throughout my entire life. Everything I possess, I attribute to my nation, the United States of America. Even many Mexicans do not seem to appreciate their own country, as evidenced by their willingness to risk their lives to migrate here. If one has such a strong affinity for Mexico, then what are they doing in the United States?
I consider myself 100% American. Like you I was born here and everything I have it is because I have worked for it in America.
However, I am extremely proud of Mexican heritage because my parents were from Mexico. I proudly say my name the way my parents taught me to pronounce it. Blessings 🙏
Texas is Mexico! Go back to Tennessee!
Post a Comment