Friday, April 27, 2018

THE PUNDITS HAVE STARTED ON COSBY AFTER CONVICTION


By Liam Stack
New York Times
Bill Cosby has not said much about the sexual assault accusations that have dogged him for years, but when he was convicted on Thursday of drugging and assaulting Andrea Constand he decided to say a few words in the Norristown, Pa., courtroom. Including a crass one aimed at the prosecutor.

The 80-year-old actor, a fixture in American family entertainment for decades, erupted in response to a suggestion by the Montgomery County district attorney, Kevin R. Steele, that his bail should be revoked because he was a potential flight risk and owned a plane.

“He doesn’t have a plane, you asshole!” Mr. Cosby shouted. It was all the more startling coming from a man once beloved as the mild Dr. Cliff Huxtable on his hit NBC sitcom, the Jell-O pudding pitchman and the whimsical creator and voice of the character Fat Albert.

Judge Steven T. O’Neill told Mr. Cosby to pipe down – “Enough of that!”

But he disagreed with the notion that the actor seemed likely to skip town. He said Mr. Cosby could be released on $1 million bail but should surrender his passport and stay in his home nearby.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He thought he was like me untouchable, but he doesn't own Brownsville like I do cried the Black Mamba Rene Oliviera, he does not have a black book like me.that is untouchable.

Anonymous said...

Money, greed, and thinking he was white finally got to him.

Anonymous said...

I remember getting his book was given to me as a gift.
Even back then he was so full of it I wanted to barf.
I hope he gets his in jail.

Anonymous said...

Zip zop bippidy bop. I gave them hoes quualudes and that cherry I popped. J-E-L-L-O!

Anonymous said...

Let me show you what UNTOUCHABLE means, some idiot reversed into me and some ex cop (he soon will be) had the audacity to draw my blood and book me. Now I shall show you what UNTOUCHABLE means. I have a big black book, that will show you what it can do, wait and watch the Black Mamba in action.

Anonymous said...

spook!

rita