Sunday, August 23, 2026

HERE COME THOSE COMMIES WITH THEIR DAMN LIBERAL AGENDA!

Liberals, not Democrats. Learn the difference and the history.

Good people did that, I'm sick of this political nonsense, liberals can do wise conservative things too, it's not one party against the other one, that is for the game of bridge, Us against Them, not real life, life is not a game.

Not to mention passing the G.I. Bill. How many small business loans financed Republican small businesses. We get the same thanks every Saturday at the golf club for the five day work week too.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The communist party represents a proponent of extensive government involvement. Numerous federal programs incur significant costs to taxpayers. Many of these initiatives are redundant and suffer from inadequate financial oversight, resulting in funds being misappropriated by the communist party. Personally, I would prefer to earn a living rather than rely on government assistance.

Anonymous said...

Why can't you credit Democrats? The inconvenient truth is that Democrats opposed ending slavery. Many of those programs have had the effect of creating a permanent underclass that will vote for Democrats for generations.

Anonymous said...

Republicans fly the Confederate Flag and want to protect all Confederate monuments. God Bless the KKK and Donald Trump.

White Boy Tea, its LIFE! ™

Anonymous said...

I get that but there have been massive government cuts, Musk's Argentinian chainsaw, rrun rrun! lol. What else should they cut because so far it's a disaster?

Faith, love, and family is what people call living but they aren't earning a living.

Anonymous said...

LOL at all above comments. Some because I agree, some because I don’t. This is a blurry argument for most people. Today’s republicans are the democrats of the old days. The democrats of today are socialists and/or Marxist people. It is possible to be liberal and conservative at the same time. I am not a materialistic person but I do want what is best for all. All of those politicians are in it for the money and power and nailing (fking) who they want to, regardless of age. Look at our current choices with politicians: doctors, lawyers, narcos, teachers, pendejos and business owners. Why don’t they just stick to their trade and STFU. “Must be the Money” -rapper Nelly 2000’s era. -😘

Anonymous said...

7:16 Government overreach? As in tariffs that are choking our economy? One solution would be to end tax subsidies to oil companies, massive
corporations and giant agriculture companies. These are the welfare queens
that siphon vast resources. The gap between corporate welfare compared to social programs is enormous. You've taken the government's bait. You
squabble over trivial issues while ignoring the real problem.

sos said...

So, it's true Republicans are fascist? The White community has a KKK problem or a White Supremacy problem?

Anonymous said...

@SOS how many KKK members have you met? Tell me on the doll where they hurt you?
But… I will agree that republicans are fascist. What people like you don’t recognize is that so are the democrats. They all 🐘 🫏 want a police state where they can dictate to all of us what to do or not do. My POV: fuck Abbott and his 10 commandments, but also fuck Omar and the squad infiltrating America with their nonsense. This is a dog eat dog world. Get a gun or 2. I have 27. -😘

Anonymous said...

So, you understand the White community has a White Supremacy problem? That's good, glad you figgered it out.

White Boy Tea, its LIFE!

rita