Next Matchup: Mexico vs. Nicaragua, Latin America (August 23, 2026, at 10:00 A.M. CT on ESPN)
For the second time in just three years, Municipal de Tijuana, Little League little league team will represent Mexico in the Little League World Series in Williamsport, Penn.
The border city sluggers clinched the Mexican championship last month with an 8-2 blowout of historic favorites, Matamoros, Tamaulipas.
The team beat the Australia Region team 7-1 on August 21, 2026, advancing to the second round.
The team beat the Australia Region team 7-1 on August 21, 2026, advancing to the second round.
4 comments:
I hold no ill will towards Mexican little league players; however, my allegiance lies with this nation. I have no interest in matters pertaining to Mexico, as I do not reside there. When have you observed Mexican citizens cheering for our players during their victories? Individuals must determine which team they support. If you are in favor of Mexico, you are in the wrong country.
That's a comment straight out of a poked asshole.
or
The Pendejo Syndrome.
Support team teabag
@12:38 PM
6:32AM, should've started his comment with. . . I'm going to say something racist and mean BUT I'm not racist and mean. LOL.
Post a Comment