I don't think every Texan should get 1.5k from the rainy day fund. That money should be used to fund school. 31 years of neglect. Teachers should be earning double what they're being paid. I want it to be so attractive, teachers at private schools say I quit, I want to work at a public school. 31 years of neglect. 130k-140k a year. 150k a year for 1st-5th grade.
BTW you can stick that AC window unit up your mom's asshole.
5 comments:
Por dios
Fake news
Bah humbug
I don't think every Texan should get 1.5k from the rainy day fund. That money should be used to fund school. 31 years of neglect. Teachers should be earning double what they're being paid. I want it to be so attractive, teachers at private schools say I quit, I want to work at a public school. 31 years of neglect. 130k-140k a year. 150k a year for 1st-5th grade.
BTW you can stick that AC window unit up your mom's asshole.
She has no chance to win, none.
Exactly NO chance to win this. This state will stay RED for awhile.
Post a Comment