Monday, September 14, 2026

TRUMP'S MELANIA IS SLOVENIAN, USHA VANCE'S KIN ARE FROM INDIA, AND THEY HATE DIVERSITY?

Special to El Rrn-Rrun

Trump reportedly said while he was in Ireland: “Our country wasn’t built on diversity.”
That’s an extraordinary thing to say about a country built on Indigenous land, with the forced labor of enslaved Africans, and transformed by generation after generation of immigrants, including millions of Irish Americans.

You can argue about immigration policy.
You can argue about DEI.
But America’s history isn’t a political talking point. His own mother was an immigrant from Scotland. His father's family was from Germany

Diversity didn’t suddenly arrive in America. It helped create America.


 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What he means is like. . . look at me, I don't use my ethnicity as crutch, just because I'm German doesn't mean I vote Democrat, I'm so different unlike you, you're a communist. I'm a conservative, with a job not a pothead atheist living at your mom's house. I'm a man!

That's the kind of diversity he's talking about, It has nothing to do with wealth, ethnicity, and the corporate class. It has everything to do with being, different? Being a hard worker, Jesus, and showing others' how it's done, I'm getting mine!

Yeah, no matter how you look at it, he's full of shit.

-Let Freedom Ring

Anonymous said...

This man is an outright racist and bigot. The cult is too. They don’t even hide it. Trump opened the hate doors and all the vermin oozed out.

Anonymous said...

Give over your gay WOKE BS!

Anonymous said...

Most of his children are from women from other countries.

Anonymous said...

Orange Jesus, the communist lover, asks Ukraine to stop bombing the diesel supplies in Russia. He doesn’t tell Putin to stop targeting civilians in Ukraine. What’s wrong with this picture?

rita