Sunday, October 27, 2019

ERASMO ASSERTS AMERICANS' RIGHT TO WEAR BLUE JEANS

"My name is Maximus Erasmus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the BISD, General of the High School Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, the Brownsville Independent School District. Member of a dysfunctional board, defendant in a DWI. And I will exercise my God-given rights to wear my blue jeans, in this life or the next."

By Juan Montoya

Hear about the slave rebellion over at the Maximus Call Center?

Apparently, current Brownsville Independent school District board member Erasmus Castro had undergone the training period and was well aware that the company had a dress code that prohibited the wearing of blue jeans.

Now, you may ask, what does it matter since you are talking to potential clients over the phone?

Well, rules are  rules and that's that. So we hear that after a week Castro chafed under the dress-code  rule and the level  of taunts of some of his co-workers. Then, he just called in and said he had enough of the tyrannical dress code and didn't return to work.

And so, our jean-clad board member struck out for good-old American tradition of individual dress freedom and hung up on them. 

"My name is Maximus Erasmus Meridius..."

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Well at least he DITCHED the Bowtie

Anonymous said...

Maybe he will now quite as board member. If teachers are required to dress professionally, even on dress-down Fridays which are no more, then why should the boayrd of directors dress like slobs. No one ever has before or so that I remember. That is the only good thing I can say about the board members - they dress to fit the character. Even his beard looks like it was chewed on by a bunch of rats eating of his left over chow and beer. I wonder if he preaches like that in church? Sorry excuse for a so-called man!

Anonymous said...

Funny as neck.
Photo.
Nicknames.
Etc.
Good Work.
Thanks for the midnight chuckle.
Go Astros.

Anonymous said...

At least he can wear jeans! How many old, fat guys in town cannot?

Anonymous said...

Trump booed at World Series: I couldn't actually hear the broadcast (in a local bar), so I missed the chants and boos. But I did witness a harsh, visceral reaction from the crowded bar when the fat, lying POS pretending to be president was shown in the third. Jeers, whistles, boos and multiple shouts that I couldn't understand. It's a good thing I had on my Longhorns hat, I might have been accosted. I remember, just a few years ago when traveling abroad, I was PROUD to be an American.

We need to rid our once great country of the lying, orange, sexual predator, and return America to its rightful spot as a respected world leader.

Anonymous said...

Why is this newsworthy?

Anonymous said...

Did Jim Barton who can't wear jeans tip you off on this posting? Of course.

Anonymous said...

now we know, Erasmo dont like to work, ese huevon, just like we always knew, nothing NEW. Fat Cat

Anonymous said...

Photoshop, he's fatter than someone that posts here, or is it the other way around? Bola de panzones

Anonymous said...

this guy isnt qualified to work at a call center but hes qualified to sit on the school board?
no pos wow
way to go voters!!

Anonymous said...

Erasmo must be carrying that picture around to show the young boys how he looks in jeans, but we all know that is no Erasmo. Only one leg would fit into that pair of jeans. Favor que le hicieron! I think those were his blue jeans when he was 6 or 7.

Anonymous said...

POR UNO LO PAGAN TODOS!

BISD IS A Perverted school board.
ERASMO HAS THE CHISME ON EVERYBODY. HE IS COMING OUT WITH ALL THE INFIDELITY AT WORK.

Anonymous said...

Spill da beans casco oop I mean castor whatever cheese...

rita